We have spent hundreds of hours listening to views of journalists, editors and industry professionals, rebuilding the website to make your life easier.
There is a wealth of new information and a whole range of innovative features to explore:
- Enhanced photo and video library - new search and download functions help you easily locate and obtain the product, corporate and heritage images you want faster
- All-new industry profile, with full career history, publications and social links listed
- Personalised news page so you never miss a thing (edit your press release preferences)
- Select tile or list view, for your browsing preference
- Tailored hourly news alerts (choose as much or as little news as you wish)
- Safely store all the information you need to manage your press demos and event invitations
- Hear what key executives and business thought leaders have to say about pressing issues within the automotive industry in our new Interviews series
- Our industry calendar keeps you abreast of all the major automotive events
- Access your own Media Cloud and easily upload, store and share files
- Enhanced company profile pages - click on any company name on the homepage to access their archive
- Yearly financial reports for all manufacturers
- The most accurate & official UK, European and global registration and manufacturing data
- Detailed and comprehensive specification data from JATO, the world’s leading supplier of automotive market data
Don’t worry – we’ve kept all the things we know you like about headlineauto, including our breaking copyright-free editorial, video and imagery from global motor shows and Print and Online Media reviews to keep you up to date with the key points from the UK media.
But this is only the beginning: over the coming months we will be rolling out even more ground-breaking features and functionality to keep you connected with the automotive industry. We’ll let you know when there is something new to discover, so watch out for further announcements.
In the meantime, be sure to complete your industry profile!
We hope you like our new site and find the features useful. We welcome your feedback so please send any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The automotive media is changing – and so are we…