Eighteen young executives have been named European automotive industry Rising Stars in a prestigious awards programme supported by Magma People.
Now in its third year, the Automotive News Europe Rising Stars Awards is designed to recognise the next generation of industry leaders and the companies who are nurturing that talent.
Chris Donkin, Chief Executive of Magma People, said:
“Now, more than ever, this industry needs strong leaders with clear vision. As a unique provider of leadership talent to the global automotive industry, Magma People is pleased to partner with Automotive News Europe in continuing to identify and nurture the next generation of leadership talent through the Rising Stars programme.”
Over 150 young executives aged 45 or under were nominated across twelve categories and the 18 winners will be honoured at an awards dinner to be held in conjunction with the Automotive News Europe Congress in Paris on June 12th 2013.
The 2013 Rising Stars, drawn from vehicle manufacturers, suppliers and B2B service companies, are:
- Eduardo Munoz – Jaguar Land Rover – Aftersales & Service
- Jay Ward – Ford of Europe – Communications
- Marc Girard – BMW – Design
- Nick Collins – Ford of Europe – Engineering
- Paul Fratter – Ford of Europe – Finance
- Marcus Cox – Opel/Vauxhall – Finance
- Filiz Albrecht – Mann + Hummel – Human Resources
- Daniel Mueller – Kia Motors Europe – Information Technology
- David Cox – Motortrak – General Management
- John Stech – Volvo Cars Russia – General Management
- Xavier Dupont – Valeo – General Management
- Peter Domeney – Jaguar Land Rover – Manufacturing
- Panayiotis Pitsikos – Autostop – Manufacturing
- Matthias Weitzel – Magna Exteriors & Interiors – Marketing
- Darren Cox – Nissan – Marketing
- Kevin Williams – Dana – Purchasing
- Adrian Porter – Automotive Resources International – Sales
- Ian Hucker – Opel/Vauxhall – Sales
ABOUT MAGMA PEOPLE
Magma People is a unique provider of leadership talent to the global automotive industry, delivering executive search and selection, senior interim management and consulting resource, as well as leadership evaluation and development services.
Magma People exists to help progressive companies meet the challenges of rapid industry change by providing the ultimate competitive advantage – talented people and effective leadership.
Many of the industries pre-eminent players put their trust in Magma People to help them recruit, develop and retain leadership talent.
For more information please contact:
+44 7585 809208