- New awards recognise the value of funding support to the SME sector
- Open to small fleet leasing companies and dealers providing small fleet leasing to small businesses
- “These firms are in the forefront of providing finance to help small businesses power up the UK economy. We think they deserve recognition.” Ralph Morton, editorial director, Business Car Manager
Today, Business Car Manager launches The Small Fleet Leasing awards (20 June 2013).
The Small Fleet Leasing awards are open to independent businesses committed to delivering small fleet leasing to the SME market.
Entries are open to:
- independent leasing companies with funding lines from the major funders; and
- dealers through manufacturer-funded schemes
The Small Fleet Leasing Awards, which are free to enter thanks to the support from MAGMA Automotive, Network, and Volvo Car UK, recognise the substantial efforts made to provide car and van finance to the SME sector.
“These firms are in the forefront of providing finance to help small businesses power up the UK economy. We think they deserve recognition,” commented editorial director, Ralph Morton.
“So if you are involved in small fleet leasing, this is your chance to gain the recognition your business deserves – and give yourself the chance of being judged Small Fleet Leasing Company of the Year.”
There are eight categories in the Small Fleet Leasing Awards:
- Best small fleet leasing company: fewer than 250 vehicles sales
- Best small fleet leasing company: 250 + vehicle sales
- Best small fleet leasing programme
- Best small fleet personal lease company
- Best small fleet van leasing company
- Best small fleet green leasing company
- Small fleet leasing new marketing initiative award
- Small fleet leasing customer service excellence award
From these entries one company will be named the Small Fleet Leasing Company of the Year.
Judging the Small Fleet Leasing Awards will be a distinguished panel from the SME car and van finance field. They are:
- Keith Hawes, managing director, MAGMA Automotive Services, chairman
- Steve Cocks, national sales manager, Lex Autolease
- Selwyn Cooper, national corporate operations manager, Volvo Car UK
- Jo Elms, brand director, Network
- Peter Leyden, independent small fleet leasing consultant
- Ralph Morton, editorial director, Business Car Manager
Entries for the Small Fleet Leasing Awards close on Friday 12 July 2013. A special winners’ awards luncheon will be hosted in an exclusive London restaurant on 20 September attended by the sponsors and judges.
There are more details and a link to the online awards site on Business Car Manager. Click on the link to find out more: Business Car Manager launches the Small Fleet Leasing awards
For more details about the awards, contact: events manager Simon Page, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07817 400762; or Ralph Morton, 0208 783 0999